How To Be The Best Version of Yourself Without Burning Out
The Three Super Habits
Read Good Books
Take Online Courses
Education is no longer locked in classrooms or serving a prison term behind university gates. Technology is constantly removing all the obstacles that hinder access to quality education. The Internet is a treasure trove of resources that can enhance your competencies in any chosen field. Education just got cheaper with the availability of different online learning platforms. If you can’t afford college and university tuition fees, you really don’t need to break the bank to gain mastery of some certain skills. The Internet can be your teacher even if all you have is YouTube.
“I constantly see people rise in life who are not the smartest, sometimes not even the most diligent, but they are learning machines.” – Charlie Munger
- Socrates mentored Plato.
- Aristotle mentored Alexander The Great.
- Thomas Edison mentored Henry Ford.
- George Wythe mentored Thomas Jefferson.
- Benjamin Graham mentored Warren Buffet.
- Steve Jobs mentored Marc Benioff.
- Larry Page mentored Marissa Myers.