First of all, I want to make some clarifications. Often, what you call a writer’s block is merely an outward manifestation of two popular demons. And they are as follows:
1. Take a walk
2. Have a shower
3. Listen to your favorite music
4. Talk out loud to yourself
5. Eliminate all distractions
It could be very hard to accomplish a goal when you are wearied down by a host of distractions. Social media and the Internet can be very distracting when you intend to write. If you want to write, then focus on writing. Apps like Cold Turkey and Freedom can assist you in killing your social media distractions.
6. Free Writing
7. Browse through your photo album
8. Read inspiring quotes
9. Visit a new place
10. Change the writing environment
Also published on Medium.